PVC ELECTRICAL FITTNGS
JM Eagle Electrical Fittings are suitable for use with all JM Eagle Electrical Conduit products for power, telephone and other electrical systems applications.
Schedule 40 Fittings
• Terminal adapters
• Female adapters
Schedule 40 and 80 Standard radius Elbows
• Belled end
• Plain end
• UL listed
Special radius Sweeps
• Schedule 40 and 80
• DB (direct burial)
• C Duct
• Belled and plain end
• 1⁄2" though 6"
• FS/Junction boxes
• Access fittings
• Vertical slide connection for easy assembly.
• Locking tab to prevent floating.
• Only two components needed, base and intermediate.
• Designed for use with plastic duct only.
• Swedge reducers
• Caps and end bells
JM Eagle offers a complete line of more than 3,000 electrical fitting items, including: The products may be used for above-ground and underground installations, concrete encasements, and direct burials, as well as telephone and gas applications.
JM Eagle Electrical Fittings are cost-effective and long-lasting.
- They maintain performance against external galvanic soil conditions without lining wrapping, coating or cathodic protection, and offer superior dielectric strength.
- They are rated for use with 90-degree C conductors, and come with UV protection.
- Now produced and distributed throughout the United States, customers can have the convenience of placing a complete electrical order with one call.