MDPE YELLOW GAS
Meets ASTM D2513, Cell Class Per ASTM D3350,
PPI-lIsted MaterIal (TR-4) PE 2406/2708.
JM Eagle’s medium-density polyethylene yellow gas pipes are suitable for use in multiple applications for gas distribution.
JM Eagle MDPE yellow gas pipe, UAC 2000, is available in 1⁄2-inch to 20-inch diameters, and comes in both sticks and coil lengths. It may be installed by heat fusion or mechanical fittings.
A full line of complementary fittings is available.
JM Eagle’s UAC 2000 MDPE yellow pipe ensures significant cost savings while providing long-lasting performance. UAC 2000:
- Features superior resistance to most solvents and chemicals it is likely to encounter and natural and manufactured gas.
- Is non-corroding against gas and external galvanic soil conditions.
- Resists UV degradation when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Resists slow-growth cracks.
- Can be cut with simple pipe and tubing cutters, allowing for savings in labor and equipment.
- Reduces the cost of manpower required for installation due to its lightweight and ease in transport and handling, as well as long laying lengths.