SOLVENT WELD DWV
Meets ASTM D2949, D1785, D2665 and F891.
JM Eagle PVC Solvent Weld pipes are suitable for use in commercial, residential and industrial installations for drain, waste and vent applications.
JM Eagle’s wide line of Solvent Weld pipe includes PVC Schedule 30 and 40 in solid wall and Schedule 40 in cellular core. Solvent Weld joints are designed to provide a rigid (or restrained) joint connection In a solid core, Schedule 30 pipe is available in 3¼-inch diameter, and Schedule 40 is available in ½- through 16-inch diameters. Schedule 40 cellular core is available in 1½- through 12-inch diameters. DWV pipe comes in 10- and 20-foot lengths in plain and bell end.
JM Eagle Solvent Weld DWV pipe is lightweight, cost-effective and long lasting.
- It can be field-cut with a power saw or ordinary handsaw without the use of expensive or complicated machinery.
- Easy to load, transport and handle, installers prefer it because it goes into the ground quickly, saving installation costs.
- It maintains performance against tuberculation, corrosion and external galvanic soil conditions without lining wrapping, coating or cathodic protection.
- It keeps its smooth interior over long years of service with virtually no loss in carrying capacity.
- It can be connected directly to most plumbing and IPS fixtures without complicated procedures or adapters, as well as into CIOD fittings with adapters and/or transition gaskets.
A cured joint of JM Eagle Solvent Weld DWV pipe offers a zero-leak connection that is structurally sound.