SEWER & DRAIN
Meets ASTM D3034 and D2729.
JM Eagle Solvent Weld sewer and drainpipes are suitable for use in sewer and landscape drainage applications.
JM Eagle’s makes PVC ASTM D3034 SDR 35 sewer pipe in 10- and 20-foot lengths, bell end, in 3-, 4- and 6-inch diameters, and PVC ASTM D2729 drainpipe in 10-foot lengths, bell end, in 3-, 4- and 6-inch diameters.
They are available perforated and non-perforated. Solvent Weld joints are designed to provide a rigid (or restrained) joint connection, and the schedule-rated products are specifically engineered for use in partial support systems above ground.
JM Eagle Solvent Weld sewer and drainpipe is cost-effective and long-lasting.
- It can be field-cut with a power saw or ordinary handsaw without the use of expensive or complicated machinery.
- Easy to load, transport and handle, installers prefer it because it goes into the ground quickly, saving installation costs.
- It maintains performance against tuberculation, corrosion and external galvanic soil conditions without lining wrapping, coating or cathodic protection.
- It keeps its smooth interior over long years of service with virtually no loss in carrying capacity.
- A cured joint of JM Eagle Solvent Weld schedule series pipe offers a zero leak joint that is structurally sound.