EverPEX OXYGEN BARRIER
Meets ASTM F876 and F877.
JM Eagle’s EverPEX Oxygen Barrier five-layer cross-linked polyethylene tubing is suitable for use in applications including potable water, hot and cold plumbing, radiant heating, snow melting, solar/swimming pool heating, and agriculture and turf.
JM Eagle’s five-layer EverPEX Oxygen Barrier product is available in 3/8- through 1-inch diameters in a natural white color, in coils ranging from 100 to 1,000 feet and sticks in 5, 10 and 20 feet.
As opposed to the standard EverPEX one-layer product, this product has five, including an EVOH (copolymer of ethylene and vinyl alcohol) layer in the center layer of the wall that protects the outer layer from physical damage.
Insert fittings conform to ASTM F1807 and carry NSF UP Code or CSA listings.
JM Eagle’s EverPEX Oxygen Barrier product has superior strength for all your plumbing and heating needs.
- The oxygen layer in its middle wall protects the outer layer from scratches and gouges for exceptional durability.
- Its light weight and inherent flexibility make it easy to install.
- It is environmentally friendly and lead-free, and requires no solvents or cements in installation.
- It is extremely resistant to corrosion and bursting.
- Its exceptional temperature resistance makes it suitable for use with water up to 200 degrees F and in applications where ambient temperatures drop below freezing.
• It has a high capacity for expansion and is compatible with existing copper tubing, CPVC and other CTS pipe.
- One Sheet (PDF)