JM Eagle™ is proud to introduce EverPEX™, a cross-linked polyethylene tubing (PEX plastic pipe). Having been widely accepted in Europe for more than thirty years, PEX pipe is now rapidly gaining acceptance in North America. Aside from being environmentally friendly, JM Eagle’s EverPEX™ plastic pipe offers durability, flexibility and ease of installation. EverPEX™ is available in ¼", 3/8", ½", 5/8", ¾", 1", 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" diameters, in red, white and blue.
Advantages of EverPEX™
Contractors have discovered that there are many advantages to using PEX plastic pipe. JM Eagle’s EverPEX™ is lightweight, making it ideal for carrying and transporting. It also can easily be bent to accommodate corners and curves, and requires fewer fittings. This leaves fewer opportunities for leaks and allows for a quick and easy installation.
JM Eagle’s PEX plastic pipes meet all the required specifications and go through extensive testing before leaving our plants. EverPEX™ pipes offer long-term durability. They are corrosion resistant and have an increased capacity for expansion, making them burst resistant. For more information on JM Eagle’s EverPEX™ pipes view our literature.
There are many more benefits to JM Eagle’s PEX pipes, such as:
- Flexibility (both physically and in application)
- Lead free (no solvents or cements needed for installation)
- Extreme temperature resistance—suitable for use with water up to 200° F and in applications where ambient temperatures drop below freezing
- Compatibility with existing copper tubing, CPVC, and other CTS pipe
JM Eagle’s PEX plastic pipes may be used for the following applications:
- Plumbing (hot and cold water applications)
- Radiant heating (floor/slab heating)
- Solar/swimming pool heating
- Agricultural and turf applications