HDPE WATER & SEWER
Meets AWWA C901/C906, ASTM D2239,
ASTM D2737, ASTM D3035, ASTM F714,
Cell Class Per ASTM D3350, PPI Listed Material
(TR-4) PE 4710, and ANSI/NSF-14.
JM Eagle's high-density polyethylene water pressure pipes are suitable for municipal and industrial transmission systems for potable water, sewer, drain, mining, irrigation, and reclaimed water.
JM Eagle's high-density polyethylene water and sewer pipe is available in 1⁄2-inch to 63-inch diameters.
The product’s physical properties make it applicable to open-trench, horizontal directional drilling, pipe-bursting and slip-lining installations. It can be manufactured with the color striping to identify application, such as a blue stripe for potable water, a green stripe for sewer applications and a purple stripe for reclaimed water. It is available in IPS (iron pipe size) and DIPS (ductile iron pipe size).
JM Eagle's HDPE pipe for water and sewer is manufactured for excellent performance and a long life expectancy.
- Its butt-fused joints eliminate potential leak points, common at 10 to 20 feet with ductile iron pipe, for a zero leak rate.
- Highly resistant to corrosion and degradation, recent studies conclude it will last at least 100 years.
- Its light weight and flexibility make it easy to install, eliminate the need for fittings required with directional changes, and make it highly suitable for use in earthquake-prone areas.
- Submittal and Data Sheet (PDF)
- IPS DR40 & DR50
- One Sheet (PDF)
- HDPE Water & Sewer Product Brochure (PDF)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
- HDPE - PE 4710 Product Specification
- Progress Energy
- Paseo Del Mar
- Flagler Beach
- Fish Hatchery - Phase II
- Clackamas River North Fork Dam Juvenile Fish Bypass
- Sunnyside Valley Irrigation District