BLUE BRUTE (C900)
JM Eagle’s Blue Brute™ C900 water pipe, produced in blue or white, conforms to the AWWA C900 specification, with gaskets meeting ASTM F477 and joints in compliance with ASTM D3139. Blue Brute™ water pipe has the long-term hydrostatic strength to meet the high safety requirements commonly needed by municipal water systems. This pipe conforms to AWWA C900-07 and FM 1612; Pressure Class 165 psi (DR 25), 235 psi (DR 18)*; 305 psi (DR 14)*; for sizes 4" - 12" in diameter.
*Note: FM approval pressure class 150 psi for DR18 and 200 psi for DR14.
C900 Laying Lengths
The standard laying length of Blue Brute™ pipe is 20 feet. This means that more ground can be covered during installation while eliminating the cost of unnecessary joints.
- Distribution pipelines of potable water
- Gravity sewer
- Force main
- Water reclamation projects
PVC C.I.O.D. Distribution Pipe
DR 25/DR 18/DR 14
Pressure Class 165, 235, and 305 psi
Ring-Tite™ Joints 4" - 12"
For Use In Distribution, Municipal Water Systems and Other Services.
- Plastic vs. Iron brochure (PDF)
- Blue Brute™C900 Water Pipe Product Brochure (PDF)
- Blue Brute C900™ Submittal
& Data Sheets (PDF)
- Blue Brute™ C900/Big Blue™ C905/Ultra Blue™ C909 Installation Guide (PDF)
- Blue Brute™ C900 Loading
- Eagle Loc 900 Puller head assembly instructions