You are here
Gravity Sewer Pipe
JM Eagle’s Ring-Tite PVC Gravity Sewer pipe is suitable for conveying domestic sanitary sewage, as well as certain industrial wastes.
JM Eagle’s Ring-Tite Gravity Sewer pipe features an improved design for reserve strength and stiffness to increase load-bearing capacity, maximizing sewer system capacity at a reasonable cost.
- It is unaffected by the fluids found in ordinary domestic sewage; sewer gasses and the sulfuring acid generated by the completion of the hydrogen sulfide cycle; and corrosive soils both alkaline and acidic.
- Maintains performance against tuberculation, corrosion and external galvanic soil conditions without lining wrapping, coating or cathodic protection.
- It resists abrasion, gouging and scouring far better than most common piping materials.
- Its interiors stay smooth over long years of service while maximizing system capacity, allowing for savings in pumping costs, as well as savings on the size of the pipe required.
- The light weight of the pipe reduces manpower required for installation.
- It can be field-cut with a power saw or ordinary handsaw and be beveled without the use of expensive or complicated machinery.
- Gasketed tee and wye saddles for tapping into previously installed PVC sewer lines eliminate the need for field solvent welding.
SDR 35 and SDR 26
Ring-Tite™ Joints 4" - 15"
PS46 and PS115
Ring-Tite™ Joints 18" - 36"
JM Eagle™ realizes the growing demand for an effective all-out attack on water pollution, highlighting the need for improved sanitary sewage collection systems. A modern system needs pipe with improved design for reserve strength and stiffness to increase load-bearing capacity - all within the framework of maximizing sewer system capacity at a resonable cost. JM Eagle's Ring-Tite™ PVC sewer pipe is designed to meet this need.